We rely on the gracious support of volunteers and donations. If you would like to contribute towards any of these items listed below for the Bonehenge Whale Center, please contact Keith Rittmaster at email@example.com. Please visit our Donate page if you would like to make a quick donation online.
Checks payable to Bonehenge Whale Center may be mailed to:
Bonehenge Whale Center
275 West Beaufort Road Ext.
Beaufort, NC 28516
- Funds to hire a part-time education coordinator so we can have regular “open” hours for visitation – $25,000/yr.
- New 200hp motor for our 22’ Boston Whaler “cetacea” – $16,000
- Inkjet printer for photos and label-making – $130
- Composter for preparing skeletal specimens – $110
- Specimen cabinet – $1,500